The Cancer Research UK Liverpool Winter Run is taking place on the 17th of January 2016. Last year saw 15,000 runners conquer the cold to run 10km through the iconic, closed road streets of Central London in the inaugural event. Now, as part of the Cancer Research UK Winter Run Series, which includes London (31st Jan) & Manchester (28th Feb), the 2016 Cancer Research UK Liverpool Winter Run promises to be bigger and better than ever, and could provide the perfect post-Christmas target to keep you training and running through the winter months. What’s great about the event?
– Fast & flat 10km route on closed roads in Liverpool City Centre, taking in its most iconic landmarks along the route
– A Giant Snow Zone & an epic Snow Blast-Off
– Polar Bear Hugs at the finish line
– A unique and stunning medal
– And many more wintery surprises still to be confirmed!
As we know that race costs can be prohibitive for club members who are entering a large number of events throughout the year, we are offering all running clubs 20% off on entry if you bring 10 or more members to the event. At Human Race Events we highly value the role running clubs play in the sport, so if this is something that you would be interested in taking us up on, it would be great to see your club out in force at the event.